Why does Farm Hero Saga keep resetting on my Samsung tablet?

pamela randall November 3, 2014

I have a Samsung 3.1 tablet. When I play Farm Hero Saga the game continually stops and goes back to the home page. Each time it takes a life.  What can I do to stop this?

1. arlyn barredo

i want download this game becuose i want flay

2. Pamela Randall

Many thanks. I used to turn my tablet off when not in use, then I stopped doing this by just closing the case. I have now resorted back to turning completely off every time. It seems to have fixed itself by doing this. Thankyou for your help.

thanks for your feedback:), it can help others in the same situation

http://farmheroessaga.com/games/farm-heroes-saga/faqs/en
    The game keeps freezing - what should I do?
    -For mobile: Memory issues on your device can cause a game freeze/crash. The best way to fix these issues is to restart your device, which clears the memory (this will not cause any loss of data). If this doesn’t help, please get in touch with our support team using the ‘contact us’ link below.
    -For Facebook: You may need to check that your Adobe Flash Player is up to date. Please click here to download the latest version to your computer. If this doesn’t solve the problem, please contact our support team using the ‘contact us’ link below.

• anna dambola

The game goe out while i am playing and i lost all my lives