How can I have a false Facebook account deleted?

Leilani October 22, 2012

I have seen that someone create me account in Facebook that is not good for my future husband..his thinking i am cheating him and using different account to hide from him. How can I get that false account deleted?

1. kaleem khan makrani

i want to deactivate my disabled accont for new one but without sign in i cant deactivate it please make right way to deactivate my account. give the option in home page of fb and tell the process of deactivate it.

Firstly,you will need to enable your account as your account is disabled.

There are many possible reasons for your account getting disabled all comes to violation of terms of use.

You can submit a form if you think you had done nothing wrong -

2. bongani khumalo

Help me block my facebook account

3. Elias Hossen

some one use my boos name and make a facebook id & always tag bad picture & chat foul with others.

4. Roomy Naqvy

Yes, You can contact Facebook and report the account. They should be able to deactivate it.

5. mara ri

i want to block my fake facebook account

6. Mechelle

hi...this is mech, i actually created first facebook account but i forgot the password and 2ndly created another facebook account unfortunately i cannot continue sign up process because of sms but i dont have sms..and then i created again for the 3rd times..and thanks its been ok..thats why i have to delete the 1st and the 2nd.what shoud i do and how?

7. Rayon Blend

if you create a false facebook and did nothing wrong goes to account and deactvate your fb and start fresh with your real id fb

8. suni

how can i block the facebook account...???

9. Rayon Blend

goes to Facebook -log-in -account -look for deactivate and delete -use delete

yeah contact facebook support and tell all of your friends to "report" the profile/page

11. Sheila

I've had my own account blocked and Facebook won't take any information that I have to prove I'm ME! They've locked the account, and my son, who lives down the road has said they've removed all 3 of my games. I've done nothing wrong.How do I get them to listen to me please? Regards, Mrs.S.Shaw

12. Aditya Naagar

report abuse with a bunch of your friends.
    around 50 reports are enough to delete an account.

13. ayush padia

By deactivating the account which u want to deleted

14. Nikhil Chandak

contact facebook

15. Dino Pearsons

The only sure method is contacting Facebook support. You'll have to be able to prove that the account is falsely presenting itself as you, but Facebook usually responds to such reports quickly and efficiently. All the best!

16. prasanth gibbs

my facebook account has hacked with someone so delete this account plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17. Brian Mok

I think you can report the account to Facebook.

18. Ahmed Khalil

i thinks facebook technical support can help you in this

19. Dimal Chandrasiri

report the false account and inform your spouse about the situation. I mean don't let FB ruin your life. just be honest.. and in the future, please use privacy options so that no one will get your details..

20. VS Vishnu

FB support might help

21. Priya Agarwal

check with facebook support

How do I report a fake account that's pretending to be me -

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

That is your best bet. Be aware that Facebook is notoriously slow in providing support. I've had five persons using my email address to join in different timeframes, and I've reported the incident five times, demanding my address to be blocked from potential use, but till today, they've done nothing.

23. Shubharup Ganguly

From what I read a while ago:
    Deactivating isn't deleting. Its merely what it says it is. So your account will lie around, but wont be publicly accessible. That probably isn't the solution that you're looking for. Now, I think I read somewhere that keeping your account deactivated for a certain amount of time gets the account deleted by Facebook.

However, just like the others said, your best bet is to contact Facebook officials. Give them the required data, and voila!

PS: I know that its none of my business but why don't you just tell your husband about it? If you have nothing to hide from him, then things should be all right.

• Douglas Mutay

Quoting: PS: I know that its none of my business but why don’t you just tell your husband about it? If you have nothing to hide from him, then things should be all right.

As you said, none of our business but it might be the ultimate solution. Thanks Ganguly

24. Nabil ahlhauser

Contact FB advisers...

25. Siddhant Chaurasia
  26. Boni Oloff

Nothing you can do alone, you just need conatacting facebook, and provide some data they need..

27. Harish Jonnalagadda

Contacting facebook directly will get your issue resolved.

28. Drew Butler