What do Facebook’s new inline sharing options mean for sharing questions?

Sunil September 2, 2011

Can questions be shared with particular friends according to new inline sharing options or do they remain by default in newsfeed for all friends?

Hi .. @tina:disqus,  got my mail ?

Hi .. @tina:disqus,  got my mail ?

It's Jay not Jai :)
    you r welcome Sunil !

It's Jay not Jai :)
    you r welcome Sunil !

5. Goodysunny

thankyou very much to Jai and Basu from Sunil(GoodySunny)

@410cdba85bb1590a36f373b8cd573c7b:disqus , I have tested it with all the possibilities....the question will not be
    seen in the newsfeeds of the friends of the selected audience....

Details :
    I have done by posting one public limited question and  one open to all public question...

the limited one dint get displayed in the feeds of friends of the person who answered the question...

while the public question does get displayed in the feeds of friends of the limited audience...
    (even
    if you remove the question activity post from recent activity..you can
    remove it from profile but not from the feeds of your friends)

if the question is asked by a page or group...it will be visible according to their respective visibility settings ...page will ber almost public and group will depend if it an open group or  a secret/closed group.

hi @410cdba85bb1590a36f373b8cd573c7b:disqus  I have tested it with all the possibilities....the question will not be seen in the newsfeeds of the friends of the selected audience....

Details :

(even if you remove the question activity post from recent activity..you can remove it from profile but not from the feeds of your friends)

if the question is asked by a page or group...it will be visible according to their respective visibility settings ...

8. Saikat Basu

You can still select your audience when asking a question. It works just like the status update, and allows you to set who gets to view your questions. Read more about in the Facebook Help section where it is explained in more detail.