Is there a Facebook update message that notes photo exchanges between members?

ferdberfle September 20, 2011

Facebook posts notices about changes to profile photos. Is there a similar message related to photo exchanges between members, or is it even possible to do that?

look at this:
    http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/f51910ab38242ddb40e89d7a6033c8a0e83589c304896d0aeae33db1/original.jpg

and Facebook displayed the following message :
    Ferdberfle(you ) and that girl changed their profile picture !

I wonder why she put the "ex" before "changed" and read exchanged profile pics !

just show an update like this or this pic to her :)

No, there isn't. What a curious function for a social network to have - exchanging profile pictures?

• ferdberfle

Thank you very much. This question was a result of my girlfriend accusing me of having contact with another woman. I would not do such a thing and was confident of the answer, but needed proof. Now to take a look at the relationship ...