How do I get Facebook Timeline back?
Question by nurul /

I had to remove Facebook Timeline, now how do I get it back?

• dotie mitchell

my timeline is disabled i need to know how to get it back with add friend i have to the old one and the first one is not the right one

• amberh

I have a Samsung galaxy tab and I just noticed my timeline was gone and I want it back but when I log in through the internet my timeline is there…what done need to do to get my timeline back to show through my facebook app

• kelsey

I’m using safari, on my mac. I downloaded the timeline remover app and cant find the add on in my tools or anything.. How do I get facebook timeline back?

• alex vazelos

plz give me my timeline back

• mary jean cuna

I’m a strokes survivor and I don’t feel missing in facebook.Please help fix my fb in timeline so I won’t do a lot of comments just click likes and send my private messages to my family and my close buddies.
    Thank you for helping fix timeline in facebook.

• Sujoy

i need my old facebook profile, want to remove timeline how i can ?

• gina cuna

Please help me use timeline so I can send all my friends in facebook. I get my chest very tight having me problems to send thank you to all my birthday greetings. Please help me.

• Raja Zohaib

i need my timeline back

• seann wilkins

can i get my timeline back i miss it ?

• Nwosu Desmond

Yes, cos Facebook Timeline is permanent and cannot be reverted. Every solution i’ve seen online is simply a browser trick that makes one’s profile look like the old profile. All the same i think i prefer the timeline…. So why’ll i wanna revert?