Why can’t I see my Facebook Timeline posts from October of this year?
Question by Lia Dearing-Berenguer /

Hi, Lia here. I am trying to figure out what I did or why I can’t see any posts past the end of September on my Timeline. I have tried everything I can think of and still can’t see anything. I was trying to block tagging from Farmville on my wall the other day, but I think I changed everything back as a test. Please help, and thank you.

• Shaisia

Why people cant see my wall post?

You need to edit your privacy settings for people to see your Timeline profile(wall posts).

• Mihemed Xêr

the same happened to my profile. it was because i changed the settings.the problem happened when i changed the setting of the search engine . go to Privacy Settings and Tools then who can look me up (do you want other search engines……….)

• mamar

hi . why i can’s see my shared posts in my time line?? and why i can’t post pictures in timeline too??? i didn’t change a thing but every thing is wrong :(( plz help

• Lyndsey

I just had this problem. I fixed it by going to my privacy setting and clicking on the option custom , from there itll ask you who can see your posts… change to friends . then from there on out if you want to post something that everyone can see make it public on your post not your settings. Hope i helped?

• Joan Hughes

Whos ‘brainwave’ was it to bring out this TIMELINE? What a stupid,downwards step it is! Having to flit between columns to view items in full,and taking away our older posts,which are so useful to check out.Why mst we -who SHOULD be given a choice–be forced to submit to some crazy scheme? Its Rubbish.Have a vote to see if WE want the old FB back! Bet you will not,though.You will admit your mistake!

• Garry Christie

Two things to try both worked for me, 1: change from hoghlights to posts by page,
    2: for a complete fix unpublish your page then republish it

Cheers Garry

• Garry

found another fix unpublish your page then republish it everything should be back to normal :-)

• Garry

I’m having the same prob, try changing your page from highlights, to posts by page, that should let you continue until they fix the bug, hope it works it worked for me

Cheers Garry

• Alex Perkins

Damn farmville.

I updated my flashplayer and everything is back to normal! Good luck!!