Why can’t I see my Facebook Timeline posts from October of this year?

Lia Dearing-Berenguer October 6, 2012

Hi, Lia here. I am trying to figure out what I did or why I can’t see any posts past the end of September on my Timeline. I have tried everything I can think of and still can’t see anything. I was trying to block tagging from Farmville on my wall the other day, but I think I changed everything back as a test. Please help, and thank you.

1. Shaisia

Why people cant see my wall post?

You need to edit your privacy settings for people to see your Timeline profile(wall posts).

2. Mihemed Xêr

the same happened to my profile. it was because i changed the settings.the problem happened when i changed the setting of the search engine . go to Privacy Settings and Tools then who can look me up (do you want other search engines..........)

3. mamar

hi . why i can's see my shared posts in my time line?? and why i can't post pictures in timeline too??? i didn't change a thing but every thing is wrong :(( plz help

Review your privacy settings of your account.

4. Lyndsey

I just had this problem. I fixed it by going to my privacy setting and clicking on the option custom , from there itll ask you who can see your posts... change to friends . then from there on out if you want to post something that everyone can see make it public on your post not your settings. Hope i helped?

5. Joan Hughes

Whos 'brainwave' was it to bring out this TIMELINE? What a stupid,downwards step it is! Having to flit between columns to view items in full,and taking away our older posts,which are so useful to check out.Why mst we -who SHOULD be given a choice--be forced to submit to some crazy scheme? Its Rubbish.Have a vote to see if WE want the old FB back! Bet you will not,though.You will admit your mistake!

6. Garry Christie

Two things to try both worked for me, 1: change from hoghlights to posts by page,
    2: for a complete fix unpublish your page then republish it

Cheers Garry

7. Garry

found another fix unpublish your page then republish it everything should be back to normal :-)

8. Garry

I'm having the same prob, try changing your page from highlights, to posts by page, that should let you continue until they fix the bug, hope it works it worked for me

Cheers Garry

9. Alex Perkins

Damn farmville.

I updated my flashplayer and everything is back to normal! Good luck!!

11. Mac Witty

Is it the same if you use "View as..." you find it under the wheel beside "Activity log"? If you see it as one of you friends then it might be a temporary bug. Report it and wait

12. Damaris

The same is happening to me and nobody has an answer!

13. Marieke Hu

I have the same problem and i can't find anything on google. Also not everybody's having this problem and I use the Firefox browers instead of Chrome like Lia.

14. VS Vishnu

facebook support team

• dee foster

so what's the deal with no october feeds from 90% of my 600 friends

15. April Eum

i also have the same issue T___T

16. Diane Jean

I have been having the same issues, ever since Farmville has been tagging my posts, my wall dosent show October, any of my status's, any of the pics i have uploaded, nothing anyone has posted on my wall, it only shows September, even when i am in the NOW, it shows nothing...been like that for 5 days now and its driving me crazy!!! anyone know how to get our wall back? i have emailed FB twice and they come back saying to look in the known issues and i see nothing!

17. FB User

Same here. I have not been able to see my october posts since 1st oct.

18. Linda Gusky

Two days ago my timeline was changed by face book. I can only see posts from September nothing for October. What if anything can be done to enable the posts to be seen? I am not the only person this has happened to. Any help would be greatly appreciated

19. Edwin Williams

You can always email the Facebook support team. They usually try to get back as soon as possible. Good luck!

• MICHELE LORD

I HAVE EMAILED FB MANY TIMES ABOUT MY PROBLEM AND ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING. :( I HAVE A VERY POPULAR KITCHEN PAGE WITH OVER 5000 LIKES AND NOW I CANT SEE MY TIMELINE POSTS ! I CANT EVEN POST ON A PC. HELP!!!!
      ITS CALLED MICHELE ANNE'S KITCHEN. WITH LOVE.
      THANK U!!!!!

20. Calle Sweden

It happens to me to, it is glitchy as popo, i just simply try to restart the browser.

21. Harish Jonnalagadda

Maybe you changed the settings for Timeline. Why dont you go tot the Account Settings and check what notifications you have enabled for the content.