Why is Facebook redirecting me when I try to log in?
Question by Julz Ricardo /

I can not use my Facebook because every time I open it I am being redirected to redirectmenows.blogspot.com. Why, and how can I fix?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Kris

I cannot understand u guys is there something wrong with all ???…if facebook page redirects to advertising(of facebook) that means either ur account is supended or was deleted due to some reasons because of which face isn’t able to find ur profile and redirects by default to its won advertising page(to sign up with facebook ads)

• MerVzter Balacuit

Malware infection

• luyinda rodah

why am i not confirmed on face book?
    whenever i try to open i am redirected.

• guthagowtham

Check your computer for malware/spyware. Go through the link given below, download and install everything of them.

First, scan with Malwarebytes’ anti-malware.
    Next, scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Critical point scan with rescue mode enabled (if your system is highly infected)
    Then, with Ad-Aware
    With SpywareBlaster, download updates and enable all protection.

You may also try a scan with your antivirus. If you have one. Or else, use avast! Free Antivirus it is the best.

If you are patient, go through a full system scan with everything you download above.

Your computer might also be hacked. Go download the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. It is the best.

• zeeshan khan

1. Scan your computer for viruses using your antivirus.

2. I recommend you download and install CCleaner and use it regularly. You can use it to clean your internet files. Make sure you make a system restore point before cleaning because if you clean something that you didn’t want to clean you can always restore your computer to and earlier point.

I hope this helps!

• Shifali Rawat

Thanks Susendeep Dutta,

To share the greatful information with us……..

• Susendeep Dutta

Have you scanned your PC with Anti-malware/Antivirus softwares?It might be due to virus infection.
    Are you using an updated browser?Does this happens in other browsers too?If,yes then you have to run antivirus software to remove malwares,viruses form your computer.