Why are my Facebook posts being deleted and how can I stop it?

August 29, 2012

My facebook posts are deleted every 24 to 48 hours. I have already updated to the new Timeline.

How can I stop this from happening?

1. Craig Snyder

Are these text posts or links? Facebook seems to have blacklisted certain link posts from appearing on Timelines due to the nature of the content on some websites.

2. Billy Tyler

Set up a two step login system (search this site for the link to it on FB) and keep an eye on what you are posting as well as if it continues now that it is harder to hack/access your account.

3. Amit Sinha

it is better to use cell phone for pass forgetting in that case no one can log into your FB account, but FB has great security regarding any individual account you may ask FB support team why your post have been deleted if it does not violates FB rules.

4. hamad3914

There may be someone deleting your posts or being reported as spam.

Or else they might be taking time to show up. Try Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5

5. Freecycle Me

I would also recommend changing your password in case someone has got hold of it

• shaurya gupta

yes i'd too recommend you to change your password like freecycle.

One reason might be that your posts may be reported as spam.

• April Eum

though i mark some of my feed with spam, they don't disappear :( so annoying haha

7. Dave Parrack

That won't have anything to do with Timeline. As Vipul says, assuming it isn't copyrighted or offensive content then that shouldn't be happening. Is there a possibility someone else has access to your account and is deleting your updates?

8. Vipul Jain

what type of content is being deleted? if it is not copyright or offensive and still is being deleted contact the FB team.