Why can my Facebook page fans still not post pictures and videos?

Osama March 29, 2010

I have asked this question before, but at that time I have not installed the photos and videos applications to my page. Now I have these applications installed to my fan page and also in the page’s wall settings.
I have allowed fans to post pictures and videos. Even option to upload a picture and video appears if someone tries to post something, even windows browser to select picture or video to be uploaded. But when a fan clicks “share” after selecting the file, it is not uploaded.
Tell me what to do now?
Here is my fanpage address: www.facebook.com/iimcexclusive

1. Osama

actually that page came up with an applicayion, now i made another page by the standard method and now the issue is resolved

2. Shaanich

the same situ with my page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/litefmcolmbosrilanka?ref=ts

fan cannot post links or videos. I have tried wall settings, but still no use :(

Osama,

were you able to solve your problem? Can your fans now post to your wall? If they can, what did you do to fix it?

4. Taty

Also, after testing the features, if you realize it's an isolated problem you could contact Facebook's tech support and ask them to examine it. They aren't very responsive or quick, but do get to it on occasion.
    Once logged onto Facebook you can go to the last item on this page:
    http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=783
    "My bug is not listed above" to report the issue.

5. Osama

nope I haven't tried that coz it's very difficult to redirect fans to a new page and I also don't want to change fan page name too

why dont you create just a dummy page and test there. Jackson, runs the MakeUseOf fan page on Facebook. from his answer it seems that those features are working fine on our page.

• ├Žnon1mus

You should really create a dummy page, don't put it online yet and test the features to see if they work. If they do, then you'll have no choice but to take down your existing fan page because there's something obviously wrong with it.

6. ├Žnon1mus

Osama, it seems like the problem is isolated to your Facebook fan page. Have you tried creating a new fan page and finding out if the problem persists?