Why do some Facebook groups not allow ‘messaging to members’ functionality to its admin?

Dr.Sunil Vaswani October 17, 2012

Why do some Facebook groups not allow ‘messaging to members’ functionality to its admin? Does it depend on number of members? Same admin of two groups has messaging enabled in one and disabled in another group.

1. Douglas Mutay

I know what you talking about and had also this issue. Unfortunately fb doesn't give an answer. I had to find it by myself. It seems like when you have a group of more than 50 person, even if you are the admin you can't anymore send a message to all your group. I have my group that has more than 100 person and had to remove all the non active member and keep only 45 of them. After that the link to message automatically come back and I was able to send a group message. Give it a try and let us know if it's work for you. Good luck

2. Raghav Gupta

it has to be set up whether you want to show message button or not. Go to settings and check for it

3. Gordon Scott

Seriously...ask Facebook.

• Boni Oloff

I am sure, this is the best solutions.. Since i have never be admin, and Facebook has many feature that cannot be explained, so i think facebook itself knows better.