Why does Facebook block me for 30 days after making a friend request?

Anonymous March 11, 2014

I’m getting tired of Facebook blocking me for thirty days when I send a friend request. I know this happens when you send requests to strangers, but I know this person! We even have friends in common, but Facebook always asks “Do you know this person?”, then it logs out my account and when I log in again I’m blocked for a month…

Is there any way to cancel this? A hacker trick or something? I’m so angry. I can’t wait that long. It’s so unfair…

1. Dream cyber

Why did you block me because I know that person I invited

2. Dave P

It's extremely likely that the person you're trying to Friend on Facebook has blocked you or reported you. Which means they don't want to be Facebook friends. The only way to prevent being locked out of Facebook is to desist from trying to Friend this person.

3. James B

Maybe stop spamming friend requests to people, or learn to take a hint. Someone is perhaps reporting you.

4. Gordon G

you were reported

5. Saumyakanta S

maybe facebook doesn't recognises both of you as acquaintances , like your friend has different working places set in facebook profile , or most of the information doesn't match up .. etc .. so first talk with your friend ..