Why does Facebook block me for 30 days when I make friend requests?
Question by Martin /

I’m getting tired of Facebook blocking me for thirty days when I send a friend request. I know this happens when you send requests to strangers, but I know this person! We even have friends in common, but Facebook always asks “Do you know this person?”, then it logs out my account and when I log in again I’m blocked for a month…

Is there any way to cancel this? A hacker trick or something? I’m so p***. I can’t wait that long. It’s so unfair…

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• naveen

i’m getting tired of Facebook blocking me for thirty days when I send a friend request. I know this happens when you send requests to strangers, but I know this person! We even have friends in common, but Facebook always asks “Do you know this person?”, then it logs out my account and when I log in again I’m blocked for a month…
    plz help me

• Bob

Half the people who recieve “friends requests” should be glad anybody cares enough about them to even send one. Is it really such an inconvience even if you don’t know them?? Who freakin’ cares, it’s a SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE. Ever look up the definition of SOCIAL?? It means to be around or meet other people. I suppose you think these people with 3000+ 4000+ 5000+ friends actually know all of them?? Why are you getting blocked when you probably less than 500 friends?? (Unless of course your one of narcissistic women who have to put cleavage shots up daily just so all the losers on there tell them how great they look). Are you really worried someone’s going to be “stalking” you from a freaking FB friends request?? I mean really?? Are you constantly looking out the window worried that some dewf off FB is going to care enough to actually stalk you?? If that’s the case you need help. It doesn’t say it’s some sort of a Business Networking Site where it’s clients only, If you can’t handle someone sending you a “friends request” don’t be on FB, pathetic babies.

• rohan

• samar patra

my facebook friend requst is block for 30 dayas.how to unblock my friend request.

• zEeShi

it’s happend when you send a request to stanger nd that user block you in this condittion your account hacked and block for a month…

• zEeShi

it’s happend when you send a request to stanger nd that user block you in this condittion your account hacked…

• Mahfooz Sonu

pls help me my face book freinds request blocked pls help me

• mukesh singh

i have not sent a many frnd request why you block for 30 days

• Khizar Husain

how to remove friend request blocked for 30 days

• deepti

when i make the send friend request i can’t wait for long time.