How can I know who is using my Facebook account and from where?

ashlesa July 20, 2011

Someone uses my Facebook account. I want to know details from where and who is doing this.

1. Mark O'Neill

Just change the password to something difficult and the other person won't be able to get in anymore!  Problem solved! :-)

Log into Facebook, go to the top right and chose "Account". A drop down menu will appear, select "Account Settings". On that page find "Account Security" and press "change". A new drop down under that will appear and enable login approvals and press save.

Now when you log in, you will be forced to submit from which computer you are using, it will automatically save your IP address. When you suspect someone else has logged into your account, go there and find the ip address.

I highly suggest changing your password and enabling SSL. I also recommend that you run a scan on your computer using Malwarebytes.