How can I get my Facebook account working after being marked as spam?
Question by Nancy Champ /

When I try to post to Facebook page I get the message,

“You’ve been blocked from using this feature, because you made posts on Facebook Pages that have been reported as spam. Learn more about what you can post.

Your account was sending spam, and for this reason it is temporarily blocked.

To unlock your account, you must confirm that you are a real person and not a robot, and to prove you are the owner of the account.

I have gone to facebook and submitted the “unblock” request in every place I can find. I get back “no-reply” emails with lists of web addresses. I have visited them all. I cannot find a way to “unblock” my account.

Any tips?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites

• Carmel Kirwan

My Facebook account is blocked due to Spam, Why is Facebook asking for my full bank account details to unblock account.

• atta u rahman

please unlock my fb comments like and find friends

You need to wait for sometime as you might had misued or overused those features.

• Harish Jonnalagadda

Contact fb is the best advise. As someone who knows how their system works, it would take some time for the authentication to go through.

Warning - Blocked from Using Feature
    http://www.facebook.com/help/319842031439669/
    The duration of the block varies depending on the nature of the offense, ranging from a few hours to a few days. When the block is over, please proceed with your site activity at a slower rate so as to avoid hitting another block or having your account disabled.
    Facebook will not lift this block for you until the entire penalty time has elapsed.

perhaps to send a letter to facebook HQ if you are in US
    Domain Administrator
    Facebook, Inc.
    1601 Willow Road
    Menlo Park CA 94025
    US
    +1.6505434800 Fax: +1.6505434800
    http://whois.domaintools.com/facebook.com

you can try to contact facebook developpers and ask there
    https://developers.facebook.com/

• Brian Mok

Contact Facebook about it. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

• ahmed fouad

all what you can do is to contact Facebook technical support, hope they can understand your problem

The only way is to wait for some time for the block to be removed as the message you got states that the block is temporary.If your account gets unblocked from posting in wall,follow the steps mentioned in the link below to avoid this in future as if this happens once more,you might get banned from Facebook -

http://allfacebook.com/facebook-blocked_b1524

• Jay.0

There are billion users on facebook,
    So, getting personal support is a bit impossible.
    It will take 5 minutes and some alertness to create and run a new account securely avoiding most unknown links you see on your news feed, so this doesnt repeat.

Facebook.com/0.tech.j

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

Facebook support is your best bet, but as I've also suffered from FB abuse, I agree with you that their help is not helping at all and more often than not the list of links are not relevant to our cases. And it take them a long time until they actually give human support. You might have better luck if someone could provide a direct mail address to its officers.

For now, be patient.