What can I do if my facebook account was hacked and the hacker changed the password?
Question by Sakshi Sharma /

My Facebook account is hacked and I do not know the password because the hacker has changed it. What to do?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• puja

my fb was hacked

Did you tried above suggestions as they are helpful ? They are working.

• Danice Joyce

Hi, I need your help, please advice me some comments what do i need to do? Someone changed my password, so I can’t open my facebook account. Please help???

• teresa love

i need some help on my facebook i think some one trying to hacked on facebook what can do about it i think she trying take my friend a way from me i got nine friend on my facebook it far on me i am stress about it she it a bully and she need to remove of facebook i hate her what she done she not rihgt in the head i heaven’t done any thing wrong on my facebook i throught bully is not allow on facebook it need to stop i am trying to make friend on look where it got me i am stress out i am fighting to go on my facebook it need to stop bully i am trying to make friend on my facebook i got 9 friend i need to some more friend on facebook thank you it not nice how can i get some more friend on facebook it not far on me a all i have block her but she till doing it

• alveera

My Facebook account is hacked and I do not know the password because the hacker has changed my username and password……

Did you tried above solutions i.e. reporting your hacked account to Facebook ?

A hacker after hacking a account changes these credentials to make the victim’s account unrecoverable and unreachable.

• zaffar

icanot open my face book account because it is hack and hacker changed my password

• Clarice king

Can an application that has my information hack my account? Can it charge my credit card without my autorsation ?

If the app has a person which is supposed to be a hacker,then it’s possible.

• Ivi Godinez

My Fb is hacked and now my Fb says its locked wht do I do???

Did you tried above suggestions as many people in this thread has been asking to recover their hacked accounts?

• billy sagoo

My face book a/c been hacked I have change my password but no luck can you help please Thank you

• billy sagoo

my face book has been hacked i have change my password but no luck can you help please Thank you

• Dinedinne Balabag

my facebook account has been hanked more than 2 weeks ago,the hanker has been posting very objectionable and inappropriate photograghs on my wall this is humiliating in both family and social life,please help me how to recover my facebook account or block.please