Was my Facebook account hacked?

vansika June 21, 2011

I think my Facebook account is linked to another account because whenever I change my account settings to new device, it does not work. Whenever I log in, it doesn’t show the device name. What should I do so that I can get rid of it?

1. Wpinto99

someone hacked my facebook account ,,,i need same account,,how is open i same id,,,,plzzzzzzz tell me

2. Hussainbinomer

thank u tina 4 reply...i love ur response

3. Hussainbinomer

tina if my account is suspended so my facebook account access again...?

I don't understand that question.

• Hussainbinomer

tina i mean suppose if my facebook account is suspended or deactivated..so my account has a chance to be activate again..

Yes there is a chance. Please refer to the Facebook Help Center for a solution: http://www.facebook.com/help

4. Hussainbinomer

thanks for reply and am not rude tina sis..take care

Typing in ALL CAPS is VERY rude. It's considered they written equivalent of yelling.

5. Hussainbinomer

Y SHOULD HAVE TO SUBMIT ANOTHER QUESTION WHICH I DO NOT HAVE TO...I HAVE ONE QUESTION SO I SAID U 3 OR 4 TIMES TINA..U CAN READ MY QUESTION IN THIS PAGE AND WHY U DONT WANT TO GIVE MY ANS HERE TINA....

Being rude and yelling won't get you anywhere, especially not closer to an answer.

The reasons I ask you to submit a new question are...
      1: I can not answer your question based on the information you provided and 
      2: chances are very low that someone who knows the answer will see your question here!

You posted your question in reply to a two weeks old question. This question is not the same as yours. And it is unlikely that someone other than me and maybe Jeffery will see your question here. Being the Editor, I read all comments and make recommendations such as the one you got so mad about.

If you submit a new question, it will be published to the first page of MakeUseOf Answers. Our regular tech experts review all NEW questions and try to answer them. Hence you have a chance of receiving an answer.

If you do submit a new question - of course you don't have to, but if you want an answer I suggest you do - please add all the information you have regarding your issue. Thank you!

6. Hussainbinomer

when i try 2 login in facebook it says ''sorry this id does not have any account by ur name hussainbinomer@yahoo.com'' and tina mam even my friends cannot see me in there friends list to..it was happened past 3 days..plz help me out tina...my id is hussainbinomer@yahoo.com..

As requested above, please submit a new question. Do not reply here.

7. Hussainbinomer

why my facebook id does not works even my username was correct..?

I suggest that you submit a new question and provide more details. For example what is the error message when you try to log into Facebook with your user ID and password?

In order to show devices that have logged into your account, you need to enable that option explicitly. Go to Account -> Account Settings -> Linked Accounts, anything unusual there? Then go to "Login Notifications" and enable the checkbox.