How can I extract music from a video I purchased?

MicheleBlood June 18, 2010

I purchased a Bon Jovi video thinking it was something that I could add to my library WMP11. I run Windows XP Pro laptop , Dell Latitude 810. Any help would be great.

If the video is in digital format you can use some free video converter programs to convert the file to an MP3 file and then play it Windows Media or any other media player on your PC.

It would be good if you tell us where you purchased your video from and what format it is in? As far as I am aware, you could be talking about a video tap.

3. L.M.

For extracting music as a sound track the use of software like Total Recorder is advisable. Such software operate by attaching themselves to the music player device so they are able to slice the music into a waveform midi, wav or mp3 file.

• Micheleblood360

want to thank you for respoding to my question posted about the video purchase and the fact that I wondering how to add it to Media player 11. I purchased this Bon Jovi video thinking it was a cd. I got it home from Walmart nog realizing it. I am sorry for being late with the thanks.( Family death)regards, Michele Blood