How can I export my iPhone contacts to an Excel spreadsheet?

Shelly September 11, 2012

I wish to print out a list of my iPhone contacts, along with details for each contact.

The best way to do that is if I have all the contact details readily available in an Excel spreadsheet. However, I’m not sure how to export the iPhone contacts to a spreadsheet in the first place – can anybody help me?

1. Alan

Try Contacts To Excel on the App Store.
    Export contacts to Excel On One Click! Easiest way to backup your iPhone contacts in xls file on one click!
    Want to take backup of your iPhone contacts, Contacts to excel will do it for you.
    Contacts to excel can send all of your iPhone contacts include photos to you in a convenient zip file via USB/WiFi/Email.
    For more details:

Export My Contacts is an advanced Contacts exporter for the iPhone/iPod Touch to export your locally stored contacts into various formats.
    It can export fields with custom labels.
    You can choose between various export formats, like Excel Spreadsheet, TSV, CSV and vCards.
    Download Export My Contacts on the App Store.
    For more details:

2. Alan

Try Contacts To Excel and Export My Contacts on the App Store.

3. Jeremy

You can use Copytrans contacts. I used it to export my iphone contacts to my computer in vCard files, however there is an Excel option listed as well. Here an FAQ tutorial which shows how to do that:

4. Daniel Barnhart

If you sync with gmail, then you can export it through gmail.

6. Justin Pot

Do you sync your phone with anything, like Outlook or the OS X contacts program? if so, you can easily export your contacts to a CSV file, which you can then open with Excel.

7. Ahmed Khalil

use the program named "My Contacts Backup", it is avaliable in app store

8. Wiwka Masyuka

This is the best I've found

9. Yash Desai

this site showed me how to do it for my iphone, it converts it to a csv file which excel can open and change

10. Akarsh Seggemu

kindly create an hotmail account and sync your contacts to that account and you can use the outlook configured in your system to that hotmail, you can transfer the contacts in any forms like bluetooth and sharing by using other office tools.