How can I export a graph from Excel as a picture?

Tilman December 3, 2010

I made a graph in MS Excel and now I want to use that graph in other programs, so I need to export from Excel. I want to have the graph as a normal jpg file. However, I didn’t find this option anywhere in Excel. The “save as” command has only pdf and html and many others but no jpg. :(

Any ideas what I could do? Thanks in advance for your help!

1. Mohitk117

Use PRNTSCR button on your keyboard.... paste them image on ms paint (or irfanview/image editor etc) and crop as necessary... save into jpg format and copy on other program.

Hito create a s GIF Highlight the portion of the Excel sheet you want to copy2. Hold down Shift and click the Edit menu.3. Click Copy Picture (us two defaults selected)4. Paste into Word or in paint then save as jpgOr You can changing it into a PDF then Convert PDF to PictureOffice Convert PDF to JPG JPEG TIFF Free 6.4<a

Enhanced Export Chart Procedure

VBA command to export a chart as an image file, and I presented a simple routine that exported the active chart

Read more: Enhanced Export Chart Procedure | Peltier Tech Blog | Excel Charts