Can you explain me how to make the YouTube tricks work?

Leslie March 12, 2010

I was looking at the article “10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About 10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About 10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About YouTube is the premier online video site with a staggering number of videos. These URL tricks can help you get more out of the service with minimal effort. Read More ” and tried to use the various tips, i.e. linking to where the interesting stuff happens, embedding only part of the video, auto play and loop, but could not get any of these tips to work.

I don’t have that much skill with the code, but I tried to enter it in several sections – to no avail. Can someone be specific about how (where exactly in the code) to make this work?
Thanks and I love the site!

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-youtube-url-tricks-you-should-know-about/ 10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About 10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know About YouTube is the premier online video site with a staggering number of videos. These URL tricks can help you get more out of the service with minimal effort. Read More