What’s the least expensive place to buy an Australian domain?

Sasha January 7, 2012

I want to buy a domain in my full name with .com.au at the end. I was going to use GoDaddy to buy it however they don’t have any .com.au domains.

I then found a website called Melbourne IT and they offer one in my name, however over $200 for two years seems a little pricey considering GoDaddy gives .com domains for $12au per year. So overall my question is what are some good companies (that are trustworthy) that sell .com.au domains for something hopefully a little less than $120 per year?

1. breanna

hehe

2. brenna

walmart only 2.10

3. Jcastillov

you can register your domain for $29 for 2 years here nichesitepress dot com and select Signuo form

$200 for a domain name? GoDaddy offers domains at about $12 - $20/year, plus the hosting is free if you used a shared server. 

• Sasha

Hi Jeff - the problem with GoDaddy is they don't offer .au domains and it is very important that I use the Australian domain as I'm using it as an identity service.