Why is there an error message every time I connect my PC to the internet?
Question by Shakil /

Once I’m connecting my PC to net, it’s always coming on desktop “Invalid path or file name”. What is wrong with my connection? Kindly help.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Windows Tips
Windows Tips
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Smart Home Security
Smart Home Security
Smart Home Q&A
Smart Home Q&A
Home Entertainment
Home Entertainment

• Rakesh Mishra

there will be some integration problem because i was also facing same problem 1 month ago

• Jim Chambers

Have you mapped a network drive that’s no longer available or using some network file sycing software?

• Nikhil Chandak

ask an computer engineer
    or ask the company of internet …

• Shankar C

delete the temporary files and connect again it will surely load

• Boni Oloff

Yeah, what kind of connection you use? and What software that show the error?

• mohan kumar

How do you connect to the internet ? Do you plug the LAN cable or do you have a dialer to connect to your modem ?

Are you able to browse the net after you connect ? If so, then possibly, you had put some file on a public share folder that has been deleted or moved out. If so, ensure that your firewall is on to be on the safe side

• Adam Campbell

It looks like your computer is automatically looking for a file as soon as your computer senses that it is a connected to the internet. Unless of course it happens when your computer starts up, in which case it is trying to connect a network drive or something

• Anthony Monori

Check your default homepage

• Dimal Chandrasiri

a software or the system on behalf of you is requesting a file over the network but gets a bad response.! that’s why this error is generated!

• josemon maliakal

can you make the question more clear? whcih app produces this error..or is this a system error or any kind of other alerts?