How can I get around an error message when trying to make an online payment?

Ucheboy August 6, 2012

I am using Internet Explorer and the site is sw global llc. This message comes up after entering my credit card details and this payment is for Nigeria passport and visas: ERROR CODE – 1110817X056.

1. Amit Sinha

contact your credit card provider as many times it may happen that bank blocks epayment

2. Âdil Farôôq

You must use other browser which are much safer than internet explorer and i think the issue is from server side try contacting their support.

If this error comes up within the browser I would say it is from the payment system used by that site. I suggest to contact their support.

Are you using updated version of Internet explorer? Did you tried this transaction in other updated browsers like Firefox,Google Chrome? You must make transactions in newest and updated version of browser so as to prevent any hacking and errors while transactions.

5. Rob Hindle

There are plenty of alternative visa specialists, why not try a different one rather than persist with one where the payment mechanism may be faulty. If another visa specialist has the same problem then it suggests the error is something to do with your card details.