How can I enable the ‘conversations’ tab in Yahoo Mail?

George September 28, 2011

How can I make that ‘conversations’ tab appear or disappear on my Yahoo Mail? I have two email accounts. On one of them I have this tab, on the other one I don`t.

‘Conversation’ tab is actually a tab where you can find the chat archive from your Yahoo Messenger, even if you select to have it not saved in a folder.

1. Ridma

click on help - and then click on "show full features"

Quit giving missleading answer .. if you don't know how to answer, better off stay silent. The Conversation Folder only appear if you switch your yahoo into New Yahoo Version "which is sucks, by the way". If you still have classic mail, there is no conversation folder.

3. ryan

you're making it difficult.... just click on "help" and you'll see a drop down menu and click on turning it on.. ok?

4. Godsmacked_002

i dont see the "Messenger options" under options..any reason why i dont have it there?

did the solution above work for you? Please let us know. Thank you!

• Mslaadee02

I know I'm having same issue and it didn't work.

Step 1: Click on the options link at the top left of the Yahoo! Mail page and then click on “Messenger Options”.
    Step 2: You will see the Messenger Options window pop-up as shown below. Now, click on the dropdown under “Conversation Window Management” and select “Tab” and click on OK.