How to enable Android Google Calendar audio notifications?

Drsunil V August 8, 2014

How to enable Google Calendar Android app audio notifications at a preset time for all events of an imported calendar?

I want to emphasize that I need simultaneous audio notifications for each event on the calendar.

Sorry Sunil, I've been misleading you. You can control notifications by SMS & Email as described, but audio notifications are only available the "Gentle notification" lab item, where you should be able to enable sounds. I haven't tried this myself, so can't tell you exactly how it works.

• Dr.sunil V

It's okay. Your realization , apology and honesty is a lot bigger than the value of this mundane knowledge

• Dr.sunil V

Thanks. Please tell , is it to enable simultaneously for all events in calendar , as in question description?

• Oron J

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Whenever an event approaches and a notification comes up, it rings.

• Dr.sunil V

I mean the Google help link is to enable audio notification individually for each event in a calendar or simultaneously enables audio notifications for all events of a chosen ( imported ) calendar

• Oron J

The setting is a general on or off one. You can't control the audio for each event.

• Dr.Sunil

Thanks. You mentioned "The setting is a general". Please tell ,does it imply setting applies to all events of an imported calendar?