How can I embed my YouTube channel on my website?

Sahil March 20, 2011

I want to embed my YouTube channel on the homepage of my website.

Is there any way that I can embed it? I have made this website and my channel last week and want to publicize it.

1. Ben Haze

hi. i want to embed a youtube channel on my website. does tumblr allow iframes?

Hello, here is an example of how you could accomplish what you want. You will have to play with the height, the border's color so that it fits nice with you sete. Also you will have to type your channel's URL on the second line after <iframe src, and also after Click on the last line.

If you can see this, your browser doesn't support iframes. Click here to see my channel.

Hello, yes it is possible to do what you want. Copy/paste the following code into your html code. You will have to type the url for you channel on the second line after <iframe src="//http://channel and also after Click on the third line. Also you will have to play with the size of your height, border, color of border, etc. so that it fits nice with your site.

If you can see this, your browser doesn't support iframes. Click here to
    see my channel.

Sahil,

were you able to follow Fidelis instructions and embed your YouTube channel on your website? Let us know in case you need more help. Thank you!

Hello, in order for you to do that you will have to edit your html page. For example, on the website you designed go to your html code, select the place where you want your video to appear and embed the code there.

In order for you to embed the code, go to your channel, find the Embed link copy/paste the embedded link on the place you selected. Once that is done, save your html code and refresh your browser. The embedded link will create a player, where a play button will appear and people visiting your site can play the video on request without leaving your site.

• Sahil Dave

thanks fidelis !!!
      thats the thing i do when i embed videos... but i want to embed my whole channel...like it shows the main channel page like it shows on youtube...is it possible...

To the moderators: the service of getting comment on email is off???

Thanks for the heads up Sahil. Did it work for my comment? Maybe it was off only temporarily.

Hello, yes it is possible to embed whole channels. Here is a link with the details:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=162242

You just have to name the URL to your channel name. Also you can play with the height and the the border color and size. Hope it helps