How can I embed an audio mp3 file on my blogspot blog?

Mango the Fruitarian April 15, 2011

I’m looking for a website that will let me simply and easily upload an mp3 audio file where it can be openly accessed. It should then let me embed a small piece of html on my blog that shows the “play”, “pause”, “stop”, “volume” buttons, to allow that audio file to be easily played directly from my blog. I though it would be easier, but can’t seem to find just the right thing. Any suggestions?

1. sprite super3

Your weblog happens to be not just informative but also very stimulating too. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    noleggio audio

Hello, you could also try the following site. It has free accounts.

http://www.musicwebtown.com/community/index.php

• Mango

for some reason i'm unable to access the musicwebtown website.. i'm getting timeout errors, and unable to connect messages. could be temporary, but are you sure the web address you've given is correct?

Hello, yes the link posted is the right one...

Mango,

you could get an account with SoundCloud, upload the mp3 there, then use their share / embed code. Basically, you would let them host the file for you.

• Mango

Thanks Tina, that's exactly what I was looking for..