How can I forward eMails to my Facebook account?

Alex May 22, 2010

I’m looking for an application that allows me to forward my eMail to my Facebook account.

1. Grand2011

I got a funny e-mail and I want to put it on my Facebook profile page, how can I do this

2. Richard

First, get your hands on the new Facebook messages beta, which is at and once you're upgraded, setup your facebook email address, which will be your facebook username and then Then, go to your email accounts, and look for the forward setting, and tell it to foward to your new email address. When you start getting emails, some of them will end up in the others section. Go to that section, and on the top you'll see Actions on the top. Click on it, and select "Move to messages". Now, everytime you get emails from that source, it will always be in your messages section, and you'll be notified on the top of your facebook page. If you get any emails that has html, you'll see expand in the message. When you click it, you'll see an overlay and all the html in the email will appear. That's all you have to do.

3. iSearch

this would a cool feature!

4. Alessandro

There is no application for facebook, that allow like Gmail, forwarding mail.
    It would be useful!

• Jorbmoore

You can now forward from your e-mail account to your facebook site. Just click forward and in the address portion type i used it this evening and it works great on pictures and attachments !

• Alessandro

but with email Facebook you can send a private message?
        email Facebook only lets you send message Board

• Jdmazik

how do i find out the individual id to forward to? I'm pretty sure it would not be

You're unlikely to receive an answer to your question here as the thread is pretty old. Please post a new question.

I'm not sure if you can do it with Facebook because the messages are internal. If you want, you can do it with MySpace.

Just forward your emails to

6. Steve Campbell

I'm not sure what you're looking to do is possible yet. Facebook has its own internal messaging system that can't be used unless you're logged in and doesn't have addresses other than the linked accounts. If you could find a way to figure out what your "facebook email" address is, then I suppose that would be your only shot.