How can I forward an eMail I received to my Facebook account so I can share it on Facebook?
Question by Carolyn carnes /

How do I forward an eMail I received to my Facebook account so I can share it on Facebook?

• Alan Scharf

I just did it , so I know it works.
    Highlight your entire email that you want to send to facebook. go to edit and click on copy. go to facebook and put your cursor on go to edit and click What’s on your Mind? go to edit and click on paste. Done! then post.

• Rainnmann

I have received an e-mail on my address and would like it to appear on my facebook page. How do I forward it to my facebook home page? Thank you in advance.

could you please clarify what you are trying to do?

You received a message in Facebook (under Messages) and you would now like to forward or share this message with someone else on Facebook. Is that correct?

Or do you want to share an eMail you received to your eMail account (not within Facebook) with someone on Facebook?

• Bijan

Hi Tina,
      I think Carolyn wants to do the second option adn that was the question that led me to here too. It would be most conveneint to, for example, forward an email from hotmail to something like and for it to appear as if I had typed into my profile directly.

Hi Bijan,

I don’t know how to do that, but I recommend that you ask a new question for yourself for a better chance to receive an answer. I will also share it through our Twitter account as I think it’s something many people would be interested in.

• Myuserid7

The copy/paste method is a very useful one.  I have used this to quickly copy an email from my gmail account and pasted the text on to my newsfeed box in Facebook.

• Wasawhid

i want to share an email which i received not via facebook  and forward it to a friend  on facebook.

As far as I know, you cannot forward email to a person on Facebook. What you could do, however, is post the email online, for example as a screenshot, and send your friend on Facebook the link.

• jimmy gaylor

I want to share something that I received to my email addreas and put it on someone face book am not good at computer work yet just learning thank you