What eMail client can generate eMail domain addresses?

BECKY WOODGATE June 8, 2010

Where can I get a eMail software that can help me generate one particular domain eMail address. Let’s say it can generate @wildblue.net eMail addresses by my command. Any help?

Fruitgeek is right, what is the reason for you to generate one particular domain name.
    Sounds like you will be spoofing someone's address and pretend to be someone else.

I am not going to tell you how to do it and give you something that works, but I am just going to give you this link http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_mail.asp

It teaches the sendmail function in PHP

2. Beckywoodgate

Thanks for your response. I need to generate one particular domain, for example alias@hotmail.com or alias@wildblue.net

I'm confused. Are you wanting to GENERATETHIS@domain.com or aliase@GENERATETHIS.com?

Both are possible. The first one can be setup if you own the domain name, and the second method can be done if you spoof the email address which can be done too.

Please tell us exactly what you want to do because your question doesn't make sense to me.

• fruitgeek.wordpress.com

to me, this just sounds like "how can I spam people?" Are there other, better uses for something like this?