How can I edit an USB auto-initiator to a SD auto-initiator?

Teagan DeLorey March 28, 2012

I was looking into your guide on making a script How To Auto-Launch Apps With A USB Stick [Windows] How To Auto-Launch Apps With A USB Stick [Windows] Imagine having a USB stick with all of your favorite apps on it. Maybe a collection of PC troubleshooting utilities, or maybe an assortment of spreadsheet and word processing tools. Wouldn't it be pretty sweet... Read More that runs certain programs directly off a USB as soon as it’s plugged in, with the option to bypass the “auto-run” screen.

I was wondering, as I stated in the summary, if it were possible to edit this script to initiate when putting a SD card in the reader, instead of a USB.

If it helps any, the drive for my SD card reader is the F: drive. I want to use this script to automatically back up some saved games from my Wii to my computer every time I put the SD card into my computer.