Is it possible to edit comments on MakeUseOf?

Sebastian Hadinata August 23, 2012

Is it possible to edit or remove comments in MakeUseOf? Especially if I accidentally crate a double posts or need to alter some words in my comments?

1. GrrGrrr

I also hope to see this feature added soon.

2. Kevin Fegan

Editing your own comments would be great and I have often wished it could be done here.

Even being able to delete your own comment would be great as a workaround by copying your post then deleting it and reposting it with changes.

In the meantime, you could "Reply" to your own message with corrected or additional information... not perfect, but would get the job done.

• Sebastian Hadinata

Hmm.. I see. No wonder I can't find the edit or delete button anywhere.. Well I guess there is no other way to make correction aside replying to own comments as for now. Thanks for the Info :D

It is one of the items on the list of feature enhancements, but it is not currently possible.

• Sebastian Hadinata

I hope the feature will be implemented soon.