Does eBuddy save the pictures I send?

linda December 9, 2011

If I send a picture to my friend on eBuddy, will the picture I sent be deleted after it is viewed or will it be saved at www.ebuddy.com?

Yes, ebuddy does save them. and they are free to keep the pictures stored.
     read their privacy policy regarding tracking behavior of users.

http://www.ebuddy.com/privacy.php

"Furthermore, we also store some of the information that provided by you when using the Service, such as
    pictures you send through eBuddy, your own display picture, display pictures of your contacts/buddies and
    customized emoticons."

Linda,

From eBuddy's Privacy Policy:
    #PRIVATE MESSAGES
    "When using the Service you may exchange private messages (including, but not limited to text, images, videos, locations, contact details) with other users. These messages may be temporarily stored by eBuddy in order to be able to deliver them to the intended recipient(s). For example, when a recipientcannot be reached, the message may be stored on a server until the recipient uses the Service. We will delete the messages from our servers after successful delivery to all intended recipients. Please note that the message may be stored in the eBuddy application on your (mobile) device, and may be saved, modified, used or transferred by the recipient."

If you have any further inquiries concerning your privacy, you may contact eBuddy's privacy center at privacy@ebuddy.com

- Jeff

• Irfanartist

Hi, can we send picture through e buddy using PC not mobile. please reply on irfanartist@yahoo.com

Hello, I am not sure about ebuddy...but most messenger type software, when you send a picture to somebody, the person receiving the picture can save it to his/her computer or just open it.  I do not think it would save it to server though, unless it is your display picture.