Where can I easily make my own website?

ampny January 10, 2011

Who has the best templates to use to create a website?

1. Adobe Business Catalyst

great info! thanks for sharing ur ideas.

2. fruitgeek.wordpress.com

For a blog, wordpress.com.
    For most others, webs.com.
    If you want a very functional site, and are willing to pay money, use fatcow.com hosting. They can install wordpress on your site for free and it will work better than wordpress.com. You can put ads on your site for a profit, and you can even set up e-commerce if you research a little bit about addons for wordpress. It will require a little work, but no coding/mysql setup knowledge.

• fruitgeek.wordpress.com

oh, btw, with fatcow, you get your own domain included in the price, but on wordpress and webs.com you will need to pay for a domain if you don't like you.webs.com or you.wordpress.com

Also check out,

WebPlus Starter Edition – A Free & Powerful Website Builder For Beginners [Windows]
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/webplus-starter-edition-free-powerful-website-builder-beginners-windows/

4. Jonathan Mould

If you want a simple custom template I'd be happy to make one for you and email the html code to you. I'm studying ict at school and web design is one of the modules so i have a keen interest in it, in case you're cynacal of getting something for nothing :)

5. Osama
  6. nm

One of the easiest ways is to use wordpress as a platform, as there are now lots of templates that transform a wordpress blog into a website, estore, magazine etc. If you can give me an idea of what kind of website you're aiming to create, I can point you in the direction of some nice templates. In the meantime - you can find some tips on where to get good WP themes here: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-resources-free-professional-wordpress-themes/