How to easily create a survey through email?

Drsunil V April 27, 2014

I’d prefer that the email be capable of including radio buttons, check boxes without going through Google Form link. I want these feature to be enabled and visible within the email itself.

What are the HTML and non-HTML options available for doing this survey?

1. Alan

I used Google Forms just last week and shared it via email. 90% if my respondents were able to make entries and selections and submit directly from their email. Just a few users in exchange had to go to the web link.

I too would recommend Survey Monkey. There are other packages that offer survey-through-email, but they tend to be pricey. Google Forms is also very good. It saves the results into a spreadsheet on GoogleDocs, and has some other nifty features.

For best results though, do the survey on the web and just send out invitations. Email just isn't a great medium for interactive pages.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Please comment on Mr.Alan's reply , on how to use Google Forms in email to enable users to submit responses in email itself

• Drsunil V

points noted

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Please tell how to use Google Docs forms for users to "DIRECTLY SUBMIT SURVEY REPLIES" via email itself instead of the "weblink in email click"? Please read Mr.Alan's reply to re-understand my sub-query