What’s the easiest way to get Windows 7 for free?

SS November 28, 2010

The only way of getting Windows 7 for free I’ve seen is by burning an .iso image and I just wanted to now if there was another, easier way?

1. Sonny Bass

One legal way is to become a student!

You can download Windows 7 for free, but the license to use it will cost you money. I think you can use it for 30, 60, or 90 days before you have to register and active Windows.

But burning an iso from a file you downloaded off the internet is 99% illegal.

The other option that is somewhat against the TOC (but a cheaper alternative) is to get a group of friends, pay $400 or so per year for a technet subscription and download pretty much all of Microsoft products. You get 10 product keys which you can use 10 times.

• Bobo T Baggins

99% illegal?

• Jack Cola

I forgot what I was referring too, but I think I was referring to download MS from Torrents, rather than the MS site.

But if your a student, you can usually get it for free from MSNDAA (if your uni or school is apart of that)

3. Rae

boo tina....stop working for the man..lol

:-)

The easiest way would be to buy a computer with Windows 7 pre-installed. You're asking for an easy way out and while there may be other ways, they're not legal.