How can I earn money from my website?

shaurya boogie August 11, 2012

I have made a URL shortening service. I want to earn some money from it. How can i do this using ads or donation? Please help.

1. Sashi Peiris

Google adspace or adwords or adsense

2. Adam

Hello shaurya boogie,

if you have good traffic CPA advertising will probably be the best for you. It's easy and very profitable, especially when your site has a good traffic.

I am dealing with advertising and I'll help you.

If you're interested, email me adam ( at ) justrightads.com (change "(at" to "@").

3. Alexia

You can't. It's a clone, and you haven't really created anything of value. If you're just going to copy something already out there, you can't possibly expect people to suddenly switch to using yours - why wouldnt they just use one of the bigger, established brands for that particular product which is more reliable. Who knows if your service will still be working in 3 months, and suddenly all the links are dead?

The point is, unless you're actually adding something, it's worthless.

• Ibrahim Nadir

i mean you are right alexia but don't break his heart :)

4. echantrea

like adfly, linkbuck, etc.

5. echantrea

convert links to paind shorted url services.

6. Chris Hoffman

We have a full guide to monetizing blogs: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/monetization-manual-your-no-nonsense-guide-to-making-money-blogging

I know you're not running a blog, but some of the information about advertising may be helpful to you!

7. Vipul Jain

Get ads of course.
    Also you can reward your users by giving them a share like on adf.ly.
    Now set rates for free users low & premium users high, so that people would purchase your accounts & that can be a nice source of income as well. Just saying!

8. Shaiden Hutchman

Look into Google AdSpace and Pay Per Click systems.
    Additionally, if it is a modular type service that could be used by web devs, you could also look into a "Download by Donation" that is tied to an International PayPal account.