Why doesn’t my DVD burning software work?

Kenny December 1, 2011

When I try to use the DVD burning software on my laptop, it gives me an error “Temporary Files has only 25 MBs!” How do I change that?

which dvd burning software are you using? on which windows version, how much free space you have on your hard drive?

Hello, most burning software has a cache setting in options.  For example, when you use NERO express burning software you have to do following steps to see cache and temporary files:

-- open nero express
    -- expand menu on left by clicking the arrow
    -- click on options
    -- click on the cache tab in menu
    -- it will show you the path to cache folder
    -- you could delete temporary files from there if you need space
    -- sometimes depending on software used, you can increase the size for this folder

You could try using disk cleanup utility to clean your temporary files.  Even better yet, you could download crapcleaner and cleanup your temporary files.  That should fix the problem.  If you install crapcleaner, it would probably recognized your burning software and it would add an entry to clean temporarary files for that program.

http://www.piriform.com/

Hi Kenny,

Can you provide us with more information, such as what software and operating system you are using, what file format you're attempting to burn, etc?

- Jeff