How can I duplex print using Windows?

Burin Kantabutra October 2, 2012

I want to print a Windows file using both sides of each sheet. Which free program is easiest to use for this?

1. Gabriel Barron

Whenever you are preparing to print, you can:
    Print preview
    then click print setup (options)
    click properties
    then click print profiles
    you can then select duplex (two sided printing)
    hit ok
    that should work for you, microsoft word shows this relatively easy. Hope this helps.

2. Charles Yost

It should just be a simple print settings issue. I know on mine, I have to flip the paper over and put in back on the tray the right way. There is usually a diagram on the screen from the printer to show you how to do this. Good luck!

If your printer supports auto duplexing ( many have a "d" at end of model number) just select duplexing in set-up. If not use manual duplexing. First do a practice run to see how your printer outputs print job. Then print odd pages first, rearrange pages, put stack in input tray and print the even pages

4. Bodi Hemanth

provide the printer name and model number then i will told you how can it works.

5. Deekshith Allamaneni

Although I am not an expert in this, I feel that it is the settings in the printer that you need to change to have duplex printing. Check your printer manual once.

6. GrrGrrr

It is a Printer feature, and comes along with each printer.

See below on setting duplex printing
    http://help.isu.edu/index.php?action=faq&catid=25&docid=124

7. Freecycle Me

What printer do you have and if it needs on, do you have a duplex module attached?

see if iPrint 6 can help you
    http://www.clicktoconvert.com/iprint/

9. Dimal Chandrasiri

it's a printer feature. well if you want to print duplex of a document go to the office program you use and select print properties., there in the settings you will see an option to enable duplex printing.

Duplex printing is more of the printer feature which is attached. If the printer attached supports duplex printing, you will get the option to enable it as a feature when you go to print within an application on the printer driver interface. And all printer drivers are anyways free of cost.