Is there Dropbox app that will work on an iPod Touch?

Deb14400 April 4, 2014

1. Deb

thank you all, this was very helpful..

• Susendeep D

Kindly choose the helpful answer by upvoting that comment.

This will also mark your question as resolved as well as help others know the best and correct answer.

2. Frank T

If you're installing Dropbox on an iPod Touch 5g, then the latest version of Dropbox will work with no problems. It requires iOS 7.0 and the iPod Touch 5g can use iOS 7.0.

The problem is when you're trying to load Dropbox on an older iPod Touch. For example, the iOS on iPod Touch 4g is 6.1.6. The latest version of Dropbox will not work. But there is a workaround, if you purchase Dropbox on iTunes and then try load it on an older iPod Touch, then iTunes will load the older version of Dropbox if it's available. I do not delete older versions of apps in iTunes but keep them, just in case I might have an older iOS device that I want to load the app on to.

Check Jeff F answer, its the same application for iphone, ipod, ipad, you have to read the requirements

4. Jeff F