How can I get drivers for Windows 7 to install and play a game?

shoaib mohammad August 15, 2011

I installed Windows 7 on my PC. Then I installed a game that does not open. I went to my friend and told him all. He told me that I need to install drivers first, then I can play games.

I do not have Windows 7 drivers. I have only Windows XP and Windows Vista drivers. Please tell me what can I do now. I tried to download those drivers, but my internet connection is very slow. Please send your reply quickly.

1. Ergys Ura

haha this reminds of myslef when i as 15 , dude , just update all your system drivers, take look at driver solution pack, it can help you or just SIMPLY UPDATE ALL YOUR DRIVERS :) its easy ;)

Is your game compatible with windows 7 nd the gameis genuin;

for nvidia graphic card driver

you can update drivers using DriverEasy

You may be able to find drivers for Windows 7 in the Support or Download section of the hardware manufacturers homepage or via the Microsoft Update Catalogue (Internet Explorer only)

which hardware component are we talking about?
    I assume you need to install drivers for your graphics card.

Did you try to install the drivers for Windows Vista? They should work on Windows 7.