How can I get Dritek Launch Manager to work on my Acer Aspire after accidentally deleting it?
Question by GamE /

I have Acer Aspire 4253 laptop and I accidentally deleted the Dritek Launch Manager software. I downloaded it again from the web and installed, but the software doesn’t open and my FN keys won’t work. Is there any solution or any alternative software to this?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

1) Download Dritek Launch Manager
    2) Extract it
    3) Right click on Dritek Launch Manager setup.exe file a choose properties
    4) Under Properties choose Compatibility
    5) Under that tab set it to Windows Vista and Click OK
    6) Install the software and reboot

if still keyboard do not work properly, if you would like you can go to device manager find the keyboard, right click on it and choose uninstall, normally windows will reinstall a new driver unless there are oher complications on your ACER.

• GamE

i reinstalled but still not working

• ferdinan Sitohang

are you downloading from http://support.acer.com/product/default.aspx?modelId=3472 and install Launch Manager ? if yes, then there is no a problem actually.

perhaps to reinstall Dritek Launch Manager version that camed with your Acer Aspire 4253

you can also use restore point just prior the deletion of Dritek Launch Manager , so that to get it back.