Where can I download Windows 7 Home Premium?

deepak October 10, 2011

Can I legally download Windows 7 Home Premium and use my own legal serial number and product key to obtain a genuine copy of the operating system? If so, where can I download it?

1. xxd

nice one

2. ankit

how i m download window 7 full version without purchasing.................?

3. Richard-doore 26

can i change my windows on my laptop from windows 7 starter to windows 7 home premium

4. Shadowashes20

im having the same prob i bought a laptop off someone and its got a worm and i need a disk to wipe it and put windows 7 home premium back on it and i have the key but i never got the disk any help

• Jay.0

Download trial and use your key to make it a full version.

5. Rradubengosu

sal cine dea si mie serialu pliss

6. Safari Ahmad

hi.My Windows laptop, it is deleted. But, I have the serial number. Can Windows do I download it?

• Deepak

u can use any dvd of same type and version of opersting system and use ur own serial no with it..... ur window will be legitimate.

Hello, what kind of license is it?  If you have an OEM license, you can use any media that matches your license.  You can use somebody else's disc but not their license. 

Hello, did key that you have come with an OEM system?  If it did, it is unlikely that it would let you install it again on a non-OEM system but you can try.  OEM licenses are attached to the hardware/computer it came with. 

With regards to a legal download you can go to the link below and follow the instructions.  You would have to download the version you want and then create a bootable windows 7 ISO image.  The process is described there too. 

If after downloading and trying to install your key does not work, you can use the trial for 30 days and then you can extend the trial to a 120 days by using the rearm command.  Keep in mind you can only use the rearm command for 3 times, that means you can only extend your installation for 120 days.  The rearm command is included with vista/7 by default:

8. Sonny Bass

If you look around on The Pirate Bay you can find either OEM or retail versions without activation. This would let you use your key. Just be careful what you download. Most have "cracks" to use illegal keys,and some could have all sorts of things you don't want. 

There is no legal way to download Windows 7 Home Premium other then buying it directly at the Microsoft Store or a MLK (Medialess License Key) at retail and then download it via the official channels.

You can either order a replacement media kit as explained in this article or use unofficial channels like Torrent.

The Windows 7 Enterprise evaluation offered via Technet won't allow you to perform a Home Premium installation and use your licence key.

You can download and use it till the trial period expires...but not the the legal full version for free..., I think he already have a key and S.no...and he wants to download a trial copy and wants to make it full version by entering the key and s.no.
      you can see the extrenal mirrors of many editions of windows 7 on the right side.

• Deepaksinghbartwal

when i had already payed for the os i m not supposed to pay again ..... if i m having keys and serial  then i can use it with any dvd of os .......... my os will be legitimate.

• deepak

thanks .......... this is the best answer

• Jay.0

You are welcome !
        Stay connected for solutions and tips from muo :)