What if I still can’t download videos?

Lauri September 1, 2011

Can you troubleshoot specific sites if I cannot download video using the software you provided?

I would like to study helmetcam videos of tracks off my iPod. However, not all the tracks are available on sites like YouTube, and there are better quality ones off our international governing body’s website. I want them easy to access while on planes or where I don’t have the internet, so I can study them at any time.

Hi Lauri,

Are you still not able to download the videos? Could you please post here the link of the website from where you're attempting to download the videos as well as the software you're referring to. As mentioned in the answers tool like RealPlayer or OrbitDownloader should work with pretty much any website.

2. Jessica Cam W.

Could you elaborate on which website has the videos that you can't download? Also, at MakeUseOf, we recommend applications but we don't really provide them so I'm not sure what software you're referring to.

3. AkashD

You can even use Orbit or Internet Download Manager (IDM)..
    Both work great..

4. Osama

use realplayer to download videos of any website. it free!