How can I download videos with RealPlayer?

kw February 19, 2011

The RealPlayer app version 14 used to be able to download videos online. When video plays, a ‘download video’ option label appears on top left corner of the video. After updating the free version, the label no longer appears, even when I click on the RealPlayer downloader app. What’s the solution?

1. Rvargas10s

I click a video to download and the download screen pops up and shows it loading and completed. When I go the the library the video is no where to be found. It has always worked well then just like that the videos quick appearing on my libray page. Please help!

2. Rawr

you are a genius :)

3. Geygus

When ever i load a clip, the font would be green and it only plays on the computer where i loaded it from. how can that problem be solved.

4. Terry

I use Windows 7, and am having difficulty with administrator settings. I can't seem to download anything, because the program doesn't have admin power. How do I fix this?

Terry,

please submit a new question and mention which program you are using to download something. Also explain what happens when you try to download something. For example is there an error message and if there is, what does it say?

5. kw

Thank you ha14; the enabling options for the app for the different browsers were the first thing I checked and double-checked before I placed this question online. Hope you can give me some further advice.

Hi
    Check for recording settings, are they enabled or not. Go to Tools menu --> Preferences then press 'Downloading and Recording' button on left side under 'Category' heading. There see tick box is checked or not

on IE go to tools the internet option then to programs-Manage add-ons (Enable or disable Addons)-sroll dawn to realplayer download and see if its enabled?

on mozilla go to tools-extensions-realplayer html svideo downloader extension and see if its enable.

• ARCHANGEL01

YOU ARE THE MAN ... THANKS!!!