Is it possible to download video which is embedded in web page with HTML5 video tag?

vishal bandre November 25, 2011

After revolution of HTML5 to many websites, owners are using HTML5 to embed video in web page rather than old FLV or flash types.

My question is, is it possible to download video which is embedded in web page with HTML5 video tag? Because I tried with Real Player Video Downloader, but it shows me error that the video is not downloadable from that site.

Thanks for any support!

1. Karin Smith

Yes, you can.
    I am familiar with Real Player and even though it is a good downloading tool, it does have some restrictions..I have actually been using another software for some time, it's called Audials and I'm pretty sure it can download your embedded video too. And you can always try the screen recording function which works all the time.

2. Zahraa

in 4shared

Hello, you can download the flashget extension for firefox and chrome.  It is able to download video, music, etc., to a folder specified in the program.  Whenever you download a html5 video, it will save the video with a .webm extension that can be played in windows media player or other players.  If you download the flashget program, you can use it in any the main browsers.

yes, you can.

when i read your question,
    i went to chrome.
    disabled flash.
    went to youtube html5
    played a video
    download and  played it.
    I used idm for doing this.

5. Mjevolve

hello .

use Orbit Downloader ( free )
    IDM , Internet Download Manager .( paid )

two of the best and most powerful and efficient downloaders capable of capturing multiple formats of streaming media  ..

try any and it should resolve your problem ...