Why can’t I download songs from Songs.pk?
Question by deepak /

I want to download songs from the song.pk website, but it doesn’t work. Why not? I use Windows 7.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• kamol

this is very interesting site. excellent job. through this site i become to know that what short of problem one have to face during download music. its really help to those who download songs or something like this regularly. thanks to admin for their feedback. when i get any problem i have to come you. thanks

• dhruv naik

i cannot download songs from songs pk site there it comes right click on the song and click save target as but it doesnt work

bilkul, search a song on youtube,
    copy the url from address bar.
    paste it here:
    press convert button.
    you will get download link in some time.

@ha14:disqus  it is illegal and against the policy.

Deepakbhai, This site does not support it,
    muje vaise pucha hota to aur ache option bata deta, yaha nahi.

click on the link and when DOWNLOAD in blue color appears,right click and click save target as.Just make sure you add .mp3 to the file name

perhaps to change firefox settings if the song starts playing instead of downloading.to do so, go to the tools and then options ans applications and change the default action to be taken when a media is selected.

• Sanskar Katiyar

Can you listen to the songs, I mean a black screen appears with a player? is it?

Do not download from Songs.pk. It is not only illegal, but it reported harmful for your computer also, while some people think it is safe.

you can search the song you want to download from youtube, and convert it to mp3.Or use mp3 search sites like

You can listen to songs online by google music search.
    There are better sites than songs.pk, but they provide illegal downloads, which I won’t suggest.