Where can I download songs or music to add my own lyrics?

MJ December 20, 2010

Working on a project where (a) we have to find a song and (b) need to change the lyrics or dub over the actual lyrics with our own commentary. Never done this before and songs provide the tempo and beat for this type of communication or commentary on sociocultural diversity.

1. Alex

Uuu, a complicated question. If you know what to search approximately at least it is possible to try to look on any searcher of files, for example http://www.torrentoff.com. There it is a lot of music, so the main thing the nobility what to search.

2. MJ

Ok Thanks very much I thought there might be a sight where songs no longer fall under copyright laws-but I was not sure. We'll go the GarageBand route and create an original background melody. Thanks.

Hi MJ,

Due to copyright law, I don't think you could ever find any "complete" song that you could legally alter without any legal work behind it. However, I know that you could easily build your own song using Garageband. You can use the result for whatever purposes that you want.