How can I download pictures from my Nokia to my PC with out a USB cable?
Question by linda /

How do I download pictures from the camera on my Nokia 6085 to my computer? There was no USB cable provided with phone.

• michele massey

I wish to download my pictures from my Nokia C3-00 phone to my comptor but I have been told I need to download your input in this matter I have a USB cable for my phone.
    Please help me in this matter

• Ed

The easiest way is to connect the phone to your computer via bluetooth. Download Nokia Suite from Nokia’s website, install it in your computer and follow the prompt. Right at the end, it will ask that you connect your phone, choose bluetooth connection and follow the prompt. The program will give a passkey (four-digit number) that you need to enter to your nokia phone (the phone will ask for it). After that, you can now browse your phone from your computer (pictures, music, data and everything else). 

If you want, you can set Nokia Suite to automatically sync your pictures to your computer. Open Nokia Suite and click the Sync menu at the top. Click on Sync Options and put a check on “Galley” and “Sync automatically every time you connect the device.”

You can also set your phone to automatically accept connection from your PC so you don’t need to manually allow the connection. Go to bluetooth settings (it is usually under Connectivity on most Nokia phones) on your phone, go to paired device, choose your PC name and set it as authorized. 

• Jay.0

And one more option:
    upload those images anywhere:
    picasa, facebook etc.
    and download from your pc.

Hello, your best option would be to buy a USB cable.  There are easy to find and not expensive.

• Jay.0

option 1: 
    Connect memory card of your phone to your computer/laptop with a card reader or a inbuilt memory card reader slot.

option 2 :
    Connect your phone to a laptop via bluetooth.
    (or  Purchase a cable.)