How can I download pictures from Facebook?

Eric Blosser April 27, 2011

1. Joanna Loren San Gabriel

how can i download picture's from window explorers to fb

2. Dria 253

Left Click It
    Press Save Image As
    Type What You Want It To Be NaME
    Press Save And What Ever you Trying To Do It will be saved to your computer and you can use a USB cord OR FLASH DRIVE AND DOWN LOAD IT TO YOUR DIVICE

3. Allenalex92

allen alex

4. Anish

none of the above guidelines are working at all............

5. Scott Pendergast II

Delete the &theater off the end of the address and it brings you to normal old facebook style to save pictures

When clicking on the picture, middle click (with the scroll wheel) to open the picture in a new tab, like in the old Facebook. You can then just right click and save image as like you always would.

Alternatively, you can right click and select "Open link in new tab" if you do not have the ability to use the scroll wheel to click.

7. Joymbaca

Personally, I just drag and drop. Pretty simple and no downloads needed!

If they are your pictures, Go to Account Settings, and download your profile.

Or you can use the sites above, FireFox addon's, click the download link under the image, or simply Right Click, Save Image as

You can use FBDownloader - easy and simple!
    http://www.fbdownloader.com

10. Ergys Ura

well you can simply refresh the page and the ordinary old style will come up and just click and save or you also have the new option on the right bottom side where it is named "download",simply click that and ur good to go.

11. Sonny Bass

If you are looking at the picture in a photo album, just right click and save as.

• Hjgkhjjkk

fuck u ass hole I did. That y i m lookin for another option

• Sonny Bass

I am impressed, You read that whole sentence in only five months. I will look for your reply in February. Perhaps you will be able to write a sentence with capital letters (That is the big ones)and complete words.

12. Vladimír Dylen Raffay

Probably the best way I used is "pick&zip" at http://www.picknzip.com/
    Just login to your FB account through the page and youre available to download any photos of you or your friends in .zip or .pdf (I prefer zip). Its really easy to use and comfortable.